Phase Linear PHOENIX website shirts.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Speaking of shirts, where is our friend Mark W. Comer lately? I have not seen him come around in a while.

Mark if you are looking, pipe in from time to time. We miss you hear (here too :))

Last edited:

Wheel-right

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Man, Ya shoulda been here yesterday
Has been over a month it looks like since Mark was around, hope he is OK. He always has something interesting going on and his turntable knowledge is extraordinary.

VSAT88

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Shirts on the way if anyone likes. All I need to know is the name of the font that was used before on the back of the shirt. If no one knows or no one cares I will tell him to do it as close to the same as last time and that will be good enough and... get ready for it....I will be the guinea pig ! We should be able to hit eSlay, go to "Phase Linear T shirt" pick our color and size and he will ship when he is done with the art. Dudes name is Alex and from what I can see he is a stand up guy. I even asked if we could get our shirts made in allied country's, (Not Red China) and he told me the ones he buys usally come from a Canadian company Gildan. I have had many of their shirts before and they seemed pretty good to me. He said the last shirts he ordered from Gildan were made in Nicaragua. Once again good with me ! That's in America albeit South America ! South, North, West, East, long as they are not from Red China. Personally I have no trouble with the people hell, I aint got no trouble with no people I know of but if the Government is Communist that is where I draw the line. Too many good men have given their lives for me to support that If I can help it. So Lee, let me know how you would like to move font wise and I will start with the first order to be displayed proudly on my back and when it comes in I will post a few images here in this thread.

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
The writing on the back of the other shirt, the one I got from Mark had the website on the back "phxaudiotape.com" with the "standard Phase Linear in cursive on the front. He already does up P.L. shirts so he knows the font for that. He just wanted to know what font for the back of the shirt.

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
He just emailed me and said we would have our own listing...

Quote :
The font name would work.
I meant a picture, but not the back of the shirt. I was thinking more of artwork you might send to a printer.

I'll definitely check out the website.

I can create a listing just for your shirts showing both sides. I'm thinking some folks might be more comfortable buying from a listing that shows exactly what they'll get.

Let me know what you come up with as far as font or images whenever you get to it. Once I get or create (from the font) the image for the back we're good to go. There's not very much work involved.