K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline
square body cause I dint want a plastic 4x4

K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline
the one that claims to be a prototype makes me think of dual/d500 pro version if such a thing ever was made that pro700 would go nice with my clair
I will also take the rack handles from that one clair listing since my face is held on with wire ties

grapplesaw

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
I love these prices. Well I can sell some of mine for a little cheaper

I have a 700b and 700 series II fully upgraded.

pm me if interested.

K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline
I love these prices. Well I can sell some of mine for a little cheaper

I have a 700b and 700 series II fully upgraded.

pm me if interested.
not looking to buy any amps at this time saving for parts had to sell my 2225 sy335 st335 and ss215 but I got all the money back and some that my clair cost me I may have a 45lb paper weight right now but one day it will earn me many a noise complaint

K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline
hopefully some one can drop some info on the suposid prototype amp hybrid csy 1.5 that looks like a mix of a pro700 and d500

62vauxhall

Tagline
No such things as bad days, just bad moments
not looking to buy any amps at this time saving for parts had to sell my 2225 sy335 st335 and ss215 but I got all the money back and some that my clair cost me I may have a 45lb paper weight right now but one day it will earn me many a noise complaint
What is an SY335 worth these days?

I've got two, one branded Aurex the other Toshiba. Both recapped and with new metal film resistors in the phono sections. Also have their recapped companion SC335's. I've not used them since doing that work and they're just occupying space.

A third pair went to a friend over a year ago, kind of a house warming present. I was contemplating exchanging these two unused combos for some cash.

K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline
What is an SY335 worth these days?

I've got two, one branded Aurex the other Toshiba. Both recapped and with new metal film resistors in the phono sections. Also have their recapped companion SC335's. I've not used them since doing that work and they're just occupying space.

A third pair went to a friend over a year ago, kind of a house warming present. I was contemplating exchanging these two unused combos for some cash.
here you go sy335 and st335
Toshiba-Sy-335-Preamplifier-Toshiba-St-335.jpg and adc215.jpg the one I had was black if it would have been this one I would have kept it
I paid 120 for the toshiba pair and sold for 150 I paid 35 for the eq and sold for same price gave 130 for the marantz 2225 and sold for 150

62vauxhall

Tagline
No such things as bad days, just bad moments
here you go sy335 and st335
View attachment 48364 and View attachment 48365 the one I had was black if it would have been this one I would have kept it
I paid 120 for the toshiba pair and sold for 150 I paid 35 for the eq and sold for same price gave 130 for the marantz 2225 and sold for 150
All the units I wound up with were silver. I did see a black face set once but thought silver looked classier.

Tuners never interested me much. Funnily enough, the Aurex amp/pre I got were with the matching tuner when I first saw them. A guy had them sitting on his car's trunk lid at a parking lot/garage sale. Tagged at $40 for all. I wandered around looking at other stuff then noticed someone walking away with the three pieces. I approached him, mentioning I thought he got a good deal. Seems all he wanted was the tuner for his daughter. I told him my interst was the amp/pre so he sold me those for $30.

I wish I had a use for them. They're a good looking pair and I did spend a good amount of time putting in new parts, whether they needed them or improved anything or not.

IMG_4707.JPG

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
The CSY 1.5 was built bby Clyde Yamomoto from pilfered parts from PL. Not a reliable amp at all...stay plumb away from that mess. treasurehunt474 or what ever his name is bought all the amps that the feller teased us with a month ago. Wayyyyy overpriced and misleading to boot...

K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline
The CSY 1.5 was built bby Clyde Yamomoto from pilfered parts from PL. Not a reliable amp at all...stay plumb away from that mess. treasurehunt474 or what ever his name is bought all the amps that the feller teased us with a month ago. Wayyyyy overpriced and misleading to boot...
so it is just 700ii and d500 parts thrown together