Tragedy strikes the Andretti family...

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mo...ter-long-public-battle-with-cancer/ar-BBZusEO

Indy Car and NASCAR veteran driver John Andretti has died from colon cancer at the age of 56. He has urged others to "Check it for Andretti", something he had failed to do until it was a problem. While he was diagnosed in 2017 and declared in remission in 2018 a six month followup found that the cancer had returned, ultimately taking his life.

Colon cancer is not hard to treat, if caught early. Screening is your best line of detection and defense. Even if you have no family history some screening is a very good idea even in your forties IMO, as I did (negative). Usually screening isn't called for until you are 50 but these days 50 seems to be late for many things.

Take care of yourself. Life is worth more than the money that might not be covered by insurance.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I hope he's not cheap and gets you a big box of chocolates too, or at least all the Junior Mints you can stand :iroc::icescream:

AngrySailor

Tagline
---not quite right
If you want a second opinion ask him to use two fingers.

NavLinear

I let get my exam every 5 years. I really like my Doc after he's done he takes me to the movies and buys me a dozen roses
:?:bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake::tongue3: Too funny Robert. I almost had an alcohol abuse issue - some of the beer I just drank spewed from my nose (from laughing) after I read this but I was able to save it. Moustaches are good for something. This is a green thing - recycling beer. I'm sure we have some law here about that.