700 S2 Dual Primary Transformer

RainDog911

New Around These Parts
Tagline
Exceptional taste in terrible music
I'm interested in buying a PL 700 Series 2 dual primary transformer. Does anyone have a spare in good shape they'd be willing to sell?

Also, I assume the dual primary will mount to a 700B chassis without an issue. Can someone confirm this assumption?

Thank you!

-Steve

RainDog911

New Around These Parts
Tagline
Great, thanks Lee. Now for the real question...you got one in your stash you'd sell. I have a bunch of PL parts I'd offer up as a partial trade...

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Yep, transformers and meters are impossible to find (although Joe has the meter boards) and the rest of the meter stuff, glass,and scale plate are too

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
There have been several pretty cool looking replacemants posted up here recently. Some pretty impressive values on these Chiknobs.

RainDog911

New Around These Parts
Tagline
I have 4 original knobs that could be part of a trade for a dual primary transformer! Plus WO matched quasi-comp transistors, original driver board, WO quasi rev D driver board, WA DC protect board, original incandescent light board, original back plane, and more...

Attachments

mlucitt

I have 4 original knobs that could be part of a trade for a dual primary transformer! Plus WO matched quasi-comp transistors, original driver board, WO quasi rev D driver board, WA DC protect board, original incandescent light board, original back plane, and more...
If I had a dual primary transformer it would be yours, Dog. I am liking your meter switch and volume pots, though...