Any Soundcraftsmen nuts in here?

The Rebel

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Hi all, I've been working on some Soundcraftsmen gear of mine the last few days and ran into a need for a slider for a PE-2217-R EQ/Preamp. I know there are some SC guys in here from some of the posts, anyone have a spare slider for sale?
I've also got a couple shoe box amps that I want to bridge for a system I'm working on. From what I've read, there are two ways SC did this, one is with the AB-1 bridging module(Auto Bridge-1), and the other is with the internal Auto Bridge feature inside all the DX series pre amps. Last night I uncovered some info from an SC guy in NJ. that says they are internally bridgeable. Nothing was posted about the process of internal bridging, does anyone here have any thoughts on either way of accomplishing this?
Any idea what is inside the AB-1, or the circuitry inside the DX series pre amps? Cheers!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
It apperars to be in good shape cosmetically. I have never even powered it up...

Bradrock

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Heh..Heh... That Lee guy is always giving nice things away. Now you have two 2217's & still need a slider! These are selling for over $250.00 on the bay.
I was going to offer up a black faced one, but not free. And then you would have three & still need a slider..............

I just bought an AE2000 Differential Comparator Scanalyzer Equalizer.................Why?

The name is cool & it has lots of led's. Might be fun to play with.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Heh..Heh... That Lee guy is always giving nice things away. Now you have two 2217's & still need a slider! These are selling for over $250.00 on the bay.
I was going to offer up a black faced one, but not free. And then you would have three & still need a slider..............

I just bought an AE2000 Differential Comparator Scanalyzer Equalizer.................Why?

The name is cool & it has lots of led's. Might be fun to play with.

Damn Brad, sorry to cut ya out...

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Brad , that 2217 is out of a barnfull full of stuff I got 5 years ago. A lot of BPC shit, but had some hidden nuggets...

Bradrock

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Damn Brad, sorry to cut ya out...
You did not cut me out! I doubt he wanted to buy a whole one for a switch & I forgot what I paid and I don't want to pack and ship really. Just see a brother in need & thinking what can I do. And I have an SP4002 that has lots more bells & whistles so I don't need this. Tiny house you know.