Craig..................

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Yes, he did get his insurance reinstated and they are paying for treatment. And he has started that already...

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Hey all, thank you soo very,very much for all the thoughts and prayers, they worked!!! I'm thankful for still being on this beautiful planet, and thankful to the powers that be to let me back to thank my good friends here :love1:.

Had some nasty post op stuff to deal with in the physical area, I can deal with it for now. I hope to have a solid recovery if the BS insurance stuff would just let me, screw the union insurance, I would have gladly payed more $$'s over the years for proper treatment for getting better istead of dealing with asinine "you didn't have this, you didn't do that"...

Not out of the woods yet, the cancer is aggressive, not like McCains or Kennedy's brain cancer, but a 3 is a 3, not nuthin' nice, could morph up.

Chemo and radiation starting Tuesday, God willing.

I'd like to apologize for my poor behavior in the past, I am a good guy, I'm sorry my fellow members here that I upset!! Really, sorry, your friend and more,

Craig

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Had some idea once I knew...happened to my friend on Yesfans as well, and I read up on it.

I've been in a small funk myself since my birthday picnic when I found out my NIECE had one, but my SISTER (Mom) has MS.

I finished building up m 1954 Schwinn Hornet Darla and then got a flat the first day...

Good to have you, I started a football thread for you.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Hey all, thank you soo very,very much for all the thoughts and prayers, they worked!!! I'm thankful for still being on this beautiful planet, and thankful to the powers that be to let me back to thank my good friends here :love1:.

Had some nasty post op stuff to deal with in the physical area, I can deal with it for now. I hope to have a solid recovery if the BS insurance stuff would just let me, screw the union insurance, I would have gladly payed more $$'s over the years for proper treatment for getting better istead of dealing with asinine "you didn't have this, you didn't do that"...

Not out of the woods yet, the cancer is aggressive, not like McCains or Kennedy's brain cancer, but a 3 is a 3, not nuthin' nice, could morph up.

Chemo and radiation starting Tuesday, God willing.

I'd like to apologize for my poor behavior in the past, I am a good guy, I'm sorry my fellow members here that I upset!! Really, sorry, your friend and more,

Craig

Good to see your voice once again.

Perry

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Hi Craig
We really missed you and glad to hear you came through the surgery. Best of luck with the chemo and radiation treatment.

Keep posting when you can.

Joe

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
I hope things work out well with your follow-up treatment, Craig.

Nando.

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Keep up the fight Craig! I bet Katie girl is happy. My 87 year old mom & her 80 year old boy toy were here last week. Lets hope our moms genes help keep us going for awhile longer!! Cancer SUCKS.

Attachments

Skywavebe

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Work too much
Good to see you post again. Life is too short we find out at the end. Once you get to my age a lot of guys start going away which kind of leaves us alone with all the new people that don't have a clue.
I hope your treatments give you many more years Craig!

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Never saw this thread before but just read thru it. Craig, I don't know you and you surly don't know me but if you are friends with all these cats you have to be one hell of a guy ! God Bless You Brother.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Hey all, sorry for the hit and run post from last week, shortly after posting it my right leg started to hurt really bad :sad10:. Since blood clots can happen after cancer surgery like mine and, knowing what Lee just went through, I went to the hospital and yep, I had them, they did an untrasound and rushed me to the ER :angry6:, I hated having to have to do that. Good news though, I was only in for the past week, got me on Warfin and back home now. I have to give myself these shots of another blood thinner to stabilize the blood thinness for now and I don't have to have another surgery like Lee had to go through :thumbright::thumbright:...They did try to kill me a couple times double dosing my meds. Here's a tip folks, write down everything you are taking in the hospital and when!! Don't rely on the nurses to do it, seriously!! :roll:, ask for and check your bill for overages and don't be afraid to question and refuse to pay for inept care, fight the idiots and have praise for the good ones!!

So, back to my rad and chemo tomorrow. Fun! Actually, no side effects yet :thumbright:. From what I've gathered, they show up towards the end of the treatments now with the awesome strides in medication these days. I'm staying positive :D. Have a blessed day everyone!!!!!