Real time Sizzler on the way!

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I brought my water bottle while on my bike and drank plenty of water but it's still whapping me upside the head.

I had to wait until dark to paint my fenders, and I'm BEAT. It was not fun having to run around on my bike and I've got FOUR DAZE to get a bike together in time for my birthday on Monday.

The frame is still being painted, the guy forgot where he had it, I found it. He only wants $40, it's all that I could manage to get.My family is coming over Sunday for a picnic.

I still have white spray paint on my left hand. I need to paint the inside on the fenders, let that dry, stripe and apply clear acrylic the next day. I found out at the sign shop that the owner's wife died last year from her uterine cancer, and that was really sad...she was a wonderful lady and helped me a lot with Tempest.

So yes, not 120F but I've had heat exhaustion a few times...

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Yup, my truck gauge said 108 but my phone said 106.. Either way, brutal
John's truck gauge said 118, but, the official Tucson temp was 116 today...with humidity!!! dew points in the 50's at those temps is withering my friends :cussing:

Kudo's to American Airlines for cancelling flights out of Sky Harbor :thumbleft:, passengers and crew members lives worth more than taking a chance!!

Gonna cool down to around 110 for the rest of the week after Thursday!! :evil5: then the Monsoons!!!!! :blob2::blob3::blob2::reindeer:

orange

Tagline
Anyway to put one of those Captcha things on the registering to avoid bots?
The last thing I want is to find the images with signs etc. I HATE that s---. If I were a robot I'd make more sense.

orange

Tagline
They still speak Jabberwocky like a drunk foreigner.

stuwee

1st, thoughts and prayers for the little ones lost, http://www.azfamily.com/story/35895...flood-tears-through-swimming-hole-near-payson

2nd, it was a box canyon, the thunderstorm was miles away, dumping copious amounts of rain in minutes, they had no chance in hell to what was about to happen, they were little kids, doing what the adults (using that term loosely) told them to, have fun playing in the water to get out of the Scorching Phoenix heat...Hello! There's plenty of safe lakes all around up there, Jesus Christ! This shit happens down here, poor babies were found miles down the creek, clothes ripped off from the debris filled surge :help:

Sad!!

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Stupid people Craig. Its monsoon season so most know the dangers (i.e. don't drive through washes, don't grab downed power lines). Too bad the children had to pay the ultimate price for their stupidity. I have a feeling that not all could read the signs which are in english.

stuwee

Yep Perry! I'm waiting for Drew Carey to say " Have your neighbors spayed and neutered" at the end of the Price is Right!!!!:santa::laughing5::director:

3+ inches of rain in Tucson metro in less than a week, a woman drove into the downtown underpass, clearly marked. It filled with 6 feet of water in just a few seconds. She's fine, you just never know out here what will happen. Doh! Don't drive into any dip in the road with big storms about...and don't go to box canyons for a refreshing dip in a creek!!

I'm sure many remember the Big Thomson flood in Colorado in '76, 143 died, many more injured, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWGK4CiWxeM

100,000's of gallons per minute funneling into a tight V canyon...be smart, be aware!