Real time Sizzler on the way!

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
This is serious boys and girls, life threatening high temps across the SW, I'm already watering the cactus's, Saturday 109 is just the beginning, next Tuesday 115 in Tucson :evil5:

Tucson's all time high temp is 117, Phoenix's is 122, the state record is 128 for those poor old folks in trailer parks in Lake Havasu City

I was here for 117, hard to breath after a few minutes outside...Pray for the livestock and pets left outside by idiot owners. Wildfires are tearing across southern Az right now, pretty windy!!

Fishoz

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Always learning!
I've left too many footprints in soft asphalt in AZ. You can keep the heat...no more for me.

I feel for ya though...stay cool.

BlazeES

Tagline
---
Stay Cool Brother !

This is serious boys and girls, life threatening high temps across the SW, I'm already watering the cactus's, Saturday 109 is just the beginning, next Tuesday 115 in Tucson :evil5:

Tucson's all time high temp is 117, Phoenix's is 122, the state record is 128 for those poor old folks in trailer parks in Lake Havasu City

I was here for 117, hard to breath after a few minutes outside...Pray for the livestock and pets left outside by idiot owners. Wildfires are tearing across southern Az right now, pretty windy!!

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Couple gallons of homemade ice tea is in order Craig. We just had two days of close to 100 degree weather and the humidity was brutal. Today much nicer!

R1200S

Journeyman
Tagline
Smoke and mirrors baby!

But it's a dry heat..... LIKE THE INSIDE OF MY OVEN ! ! !

Sweltering in the Southeast too. Tis the season....

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
We've had snow in the mountains the last 2 days. 75 here today...

Stay cool where ya can Craig....

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Only 106 today, withering, warnings for everyone to stay indoors if you can for the next 5 days...Duh! I've lived here for 25 years, love the desert :cheers:

We always pray down here "Just get us through June Lord, Please"! Then the storms come :love4:, the rest of the year is magical...'cept when it gets cold...like in the 40's, grabbin' sweaters from the shed Hehe!! :geek:

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it

Yup, hot as hell. We have been taking turns going out and assisting the painter working on Casa de Sniffer and its brutal. Should be done today. Last night it was still 102 at 6pm and temps this high are rare here at our elevation (5000ft). Fires are raging for sure. Maybe it will burn out the shitty dilapidated trailers around here.

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
I feel bad for youin's! I can't handle that crap. We were STUNNED to find the summers here in the Ozarks are hotter than South Fla. But usually not more than 105 or so.
All i can say is, Fire up the swamp cooler!
Only 92 here today, but the humidity is 73%. Like a free sauna. I need a birch branch to swat myself with!:D

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Flights scheduled at the Phoenix airport are getting canceled left and right as the forecasted 120 F high hinders aircraft operation.

Everybody is stuck, Craig and you're not going to have enough popsicles for them!

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Hells Bells, we even hit 104 yesterday. Thats high for us at the base of the mountains. I don't remember it getting this hot in the last 14 years in this spot.

BlazeES

Tagline
---
Had a stop-over at the Phoenix airport yesterday. They announced a high temp of 120 degrees.

But hell ... it's only a dry heat. :laughing8:

BlazeES

Tagline
---
Lucky you stayed in the air at 120f.
Had to change planes ... so the jet-way was hot as &^%# - but yeah - not as bad as exiting the airport and being around town. :cry:

Massive airport too. Hadn't been through there before. Felt nearly as big as DIA in Denver.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Hells Bells, we even hit 104 yesterday. Thats high for us at the base of the mountains. I don't remember it getting this hot in the last 14 years in this spot.
GOT SOME RAIN COMING DOWN............... BIG DROPS, SOME THUNDER AND LIGHTENING TOO.... YEE-HA.............