The 2016 Summer Olympic Games Thread

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Hookay fellow sports lovers, here we go! What do you love? Do you care? Thouusands of wonderful young folks and some a bit older are putting their hearts on stage for you and me...

I love everything about the games, love putting on some great tunes, blasting while I watch...then I saw this German gymnast tear his ACL in the floor exercise, he could barely walk off...knew he had to pull a major event to keep his team in the hunt for the finals..hobbled over to the pummel horse and kicked it up a notch above the others and...nailed the landing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/german...DZ3ExBHBvcwMyBHZ0aWQDRkZVSTNDMV8xBHNlYwNzcg--

:hello1: :blob8: :hello1: :happy2: :angel10: :hello1: You Go Boy!!

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
That one dude that broke his leg on the vault... pretty gruesome!

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I think it's fine for the athletes, just not watching.

I did see something about some major grumbling about the lake.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Hookay....haven't watched it, is it like womens tennis where they scream/grunt on every stroke.....that's unwatchable....

BlazeES

Tagline
---
Hookay....haven't watched it, is it like womens tennis where they scream/grunt on every stroke.....that's unwatchable....
I can tolerate women's tennis. Volume muted on the television, volume cranked on the stereo. ;-)

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
You think that is bad, you never had the number of seagulls that used to run around next to the old burger joint downtown making rude and highly suggestive noises and begging for fries.

Maybe they all got heart disease or became foodies, don't see them anymore.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
You think that is bad, you never had the number of seagulls that used to run around next to the old burger joint downtown making rude and highly suggestive noises and begging for fries.

Maybe they all got heart disease or became foodies, don't see them anymore.

Like gulls everywhere, classless......

62vauxhall

Tagline
No such things as bad days, just bad moments
I've been parked outside a biker bar for the past 6 hours. It's at the foot of a bridge and I have clear any stalls or accidents out of the way. To pass the time, I broke off a small pieces off a stale donut and tossed them to some crows. I started to wonder what they'd do with the whole thing. I placed not threw it so it didn't break and they did come to investigate and had a few pecks. Then a seagull swooped in, grabbed the whole donut and started swallowing. Bastard!!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Good luck to our Northern Friends in the men's volleyball. Should be a good match!@!

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
I've been parked outside a biker bar for the past 6 hours. It's at the foot of a bridge and I have clear any stalls or accidents out of the way. To pass the time, I broke off a small pieces off a stale donut and tossed them to some crows. I started to wonder what they'd do with the whole thing. I placed not threw it so it didn't break and they did come to investigate and had a few pecks. Then a seagull swooped in, grabbed the whole donut and started swallowing. Bastard!!
Yep, we call seagulls Dump Ducks 'round here