A Few Gifts from Douglas (Nick Danger)

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Hi all,

Today, I received a surprise package from Douglas. Inside were a couple of new records: a 12" 33 in 180 gram of Serge Gainsbourg's "histoire de melody" and a 7" 45 of The Budos Band with the singles "Ghost Walk" and "The Proposition." What a nice gift! Totally unexpected, but very much appreciated.

Douglas has a varied mix of music styles he collects. Anyone receiving one of his mix tapes knows that as well as I. It's a nice wedding gift and Geri and I will be sure to share a listening session of Doug's picks with some wine.

Nando.

nobody

Journeyman
Tagline
---
I thanked Doug through PM, but just noticed this thread. He must have bought those items in bulk because I received an have immensely enjoyed a similar package from ol' Nick Danger. He's certainly a kind and generous person. I've listened to that gainsbourg a ton of times and had never heard Budos Band before but really like them as well. You meet the nicest people online sometimes.

BubbaH

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Indeed he is, as I also received a copy of the Serge Gainsbourg lp. Totally unexpected. Doug is just a cool guy.