Glantoirs 'Name The Album' Thread

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
If we have no more shots at it by 6:00 PM Mountain it goes unsolved and will be revealed and I will hand it off.

orange

Tagline

Yesterday was a pain in the butt, not group-related. Congratulations, Ben, take the helm.

orange

Tagline
I'll give you a hint about Beck, Web...his album Morning Phases was album of the year at the awards show Madonna didn't fall down during...she DID exit by flying into the rafters from a cable belt on her waist though-without incident.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
I don't watch awards shows where groups of people pat themselves on the back. The other issue is I stopped paying attention to new music after about 1990. There is so much music prior to that point that I like that I'll never be able to listen to it all. The same goes for movies as I stopped going to the theaters about 2000 or so. Most of the movies that I watch are from 2000 or older.

Last edited:

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
I don't watch awards shows where groups of people pat themselves on the back. The other issue is I stopped paying attnetion to new music after about 1990. there is so much music prior to that point that I like that I'll never be able to listen to it all. The same goes for movies as I stopped going to the theaters about 2000 or so. Most of the movies that I watch are from 2000 or older.
Post of the month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hello1: :blob8: :violent1: