Web's AMD Dualcore gift, Take II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbaH

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
In all honesty I didnt care to discuss the matter in public with Steven. We discussed it via PM already, before he created a thread about it. It was unnecessary to bring it up yet again. Maybe he'll give it up now.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Came in a torn envelope the postal service placed in a plastic bag, could have been lost entirely, never bothered to ASK ME how when I've had a lot of experience (hint: Western Union) and according to pictures maybe spent more on beer and amps.

Come on, I'm not a faceless computer...and I wanted some apples really badly at that time as well.

Now...THIS is where I had to work as the bench is full too as well as the kitchen table.

MVC-118S.JPG MVC-119S.JPG MVC-120S.JPG MVC-121S.JPG MVC-123S.JPG MVC-124S.JPG

orange

Tagline
You were out of line with your criticism and I've shown why. Enough. Learn to communicate. You took forever and I did my best to hold off.

I don't have the square footage nor ability to expand and I rent. And I live on $750 a month, I do my best. Back off and apologize, please.

Last edited:

Whoreo

Journeyman
Tagline
---
You were out of line with your criticism and I've shown why. Enough. Learn to communicate. You took forever and I did my best to hold off.

I don't have the square footage nor ability to expand and I rent. And I live on $750 a month, I do my best. Back off and apologize, please.

Perhaps some self-reflection here might actually serve you some good.

orange

Tagline
Now, I have to go back to work. And your brother knows too.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Ok, time to move along and work out your differences in pm land. No sense hanging out the dirty laundry for all of us to read. If you had a less then satisfactory experience the best advice I can give to you is not to repeat it.

If you want to talk computers start a new thread but this one has gone too far off subject. I suppose I could edit out the offending comments, but for now I'll just let this thread slide into oblivion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.