Derek92994's 700 Ser II White Oak conversion

derek92994

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Those who enter the man cave will get WOPLed
The WOPL still has that lovely finesse about it, even after power down this morning and power up again this afternoon. Am going to try to make the 48 hour mark this time.

derek92994

Tagline
Mine hasn't been turned off in atleast 6 weeks. I turn my pre off but not the WOPL!
Yeah I'm leaving mine on too, but I took it with me yesterday when I went to my sisters because my neighbor is away and there was no one watching the house. Burglarys are common during the christmas period here and it was a one off thing. I didn't want to risk leaving it here, its too good =)

Skynyrd77

Tagline
lost in my own world
Yeah I'm leaving mine on too, but I took it with me yesterday when I went to my sisters because my neighbor is away and there was no one watching the house. Burglarys are common during the christmas period here and it was a one off thing. I didn't want to risk leaving it here, its too good =)
I can see that! Here it's usally quiet. I'm far enough from civilization. The city's are bad for sure .

derek92994

Tagline
Shots with my new camera, 20.1 megapixels!! Its a sony =)) Out does my old camera real easy. Images are like 10 megabytes each. I must give the amp face a light clean and polish today.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Good so far D2, bout to head out the door for Christmas dinner at Kaleb's, my youngest son's. He's got 10 racks of ribs to BBQ, should be a good feed...3" of snow already today and it doesn't look like it's letting up yet....

derek92994

Tagline
Good so far D2, bout to head out the door for Christmas dinner at Kaleb's, my youngest son's. He's got 10 racks of ribs to BBQ, should be a good feed...3" of snow already today and it doesn't look like it's letting up yet....
The snow won't stop ya, go get that food =).

gadget73

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Kind of amazing how good digital cameras have gotten, and how cheap they can be had now for a decent one. I remember the early digitals were horrible and expensive. You were better off with a Polaroid, but now you can get good pictures for under 100 bucks no problem. Sometimes the forward march of technology is a good thing.

NavLinear

It looks like your dad has a great back yard - good for barbeques and parties and just plain relaxing it seems. Thanks for sharing.

You'll have to keep us posted on your perspective of the new very upgraded amp - just curious if it sounds better over time as things break in. Too frigging cool - glad to see you in audio bliss.