what are you listening to?

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
49ers lost today to the Chargers
I watched that game and can't believe the 49ers had that kind of lead at halftime. I figured the Chargers would have won going away but after the 2nd half, the 49ers just fell apart. I am a Pats fan so I have no fires to fan, it was just a very weird game to watch

speakerlabfan

Tagline
---
Laura Nyro - Christmas And The Beads Of Sweat
(1970, Columbia) -1C / -1E

w/ Duane Allman on the title track. Nice. Great cover of Up On The Roof. I heard Stoned Soul Christmas – Binky Griptite & the Deekays on the radio this am.

speakerlabfan

Tagline
---
Something was amiss with the organization heading into the season. Frankly not sure what it was. Lots of speculation out there.
Personally I watch the game for the love of the sport and the play. Too much other junk happening in around these teams now-days.
Total BS for the money that's involved. But hey, maybe it's just me.
Off field antics with the law. Prima donna attitudes. More drama, less football.
Kind of sucks. Maybe the money is the primary thing ruining it now. Dunno.
I hate all the off field drama about money and salary caps - total BS and it's nearly ruined pro sports for me.

I think a team QB can make a difference. Kaepernick is a talented athlete from the neck down, doesn't seem to have everything sorted out yet otherwise.

Seattle had some locker room problems which were resolved by sending Percy Harvin packing. Too bad they didn't figure that out during the off season and then had room to keep Golden Tate instead of watching him leave for a better contract. :|

Last edited: