what are you listening to?

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Gonna have to find me one of those some day Ron, nice set. Not sure I have ever seen that one before.
It came out in 1990 Ben, most of the vinyl and cd sets were broken up by retailers to maximize profit and because very few people back then could afford to buy it LMAO!!!! Very few complete sets out there of the cd's or records, this set is actually for sale for $275 shipped in the US which is about $100 less then they go for on ePay (this is the true UK set, not the Italian or Japanese version)

BlazeES

Tagline
---
Runnin' through the old tape collection today.
A holiday tradition.

Cranking the Eric Johnson at the moment.
Gonna roll through tape all day ...

The beasts need a dusting before the day is out ! :confused1:

DSC_0002.jpg

BlazeES

Tagline
---
Nice picture Tony.

If we were having an "Image of the Week" - that would be the one.
Much appreciated Bro, considering my housekeeping duties (or lack thereof ...) are showing.

V filter.jpg

Getting organized and prepped for another Nando/Blaze mix exchange ...

Nando Prep.jpg

Last edited:

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
It's four daze until Christmas so the oldies station plays Christmas tunes every three songs now.

This is the only time of the year Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey or Band Aid would follow Del Shannon.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ztdoHfbTRsk?rel=0" frameBorder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

:happy3:

derek92994

Tagline
Those who enter the man cave will get WOPLed
Mike Oldfield - Five Miles Out - Vinyl Sourced to PC - Light click/pop filter ---> Recorded to Maxell XL2 Chrome tape with Denon DR-M4 Deck, No Dolby ------> Played back on Nakamichi 480 Deck.

speakerlabfan

Tagline
---
I was lucky enough to Know Chicago before they became Chicago,,my Lawyer was their Agent for a while and we would go dow to the Club Laurel on the North side or the Pussycat on Rush Street
Wow, I bet those were interesting sessions. My brother saw them in Seattle in '73 or '74. A band that was well equipped to reproduce their studio sound in a live setting.