FOR SALE: Most of my cassette deck collection and other toys!

Tagline
---
Ok folks, time for me to get rid of these toys. Too much stuff and at the end, I can only hear one deck at a time,so, most of my precious collection has to go. Yes, I'm in Puerto Rico but our USPS fares are the same since we are a US territory.

For SALE:

Nakamichi Dragon for repairs or parts. Cabinet needs to be painted. Turns on FF/REW. No play. All buttons: $295.00 AS IS

Nakamichi ZX-9: restored ans serviced by Perry. ($495.00) Manual copy included. :compress: $895.00
Nakamichi ZX-7: AS IS for repairs. Excellent cosmetic condition and plays excellent. Does not record. Needs orange caps repl. Factory box and Original Manual included. Beautiful playback sound! :hello1: $395.00

Nakamichi 600: nice sound. REW/FF shaky. Dust cover included. New belts installed. $50.00

NAD 6300: Includes remote control for the deck and 19" rack handles. Recently serviced and restored by Russ. ($285.00) New supply motor, belts and cal. Manual copy included. :la: $495.00

TEAC Z 5000: serviced and restored by Sam Palermo. :blob8:-SOLD-
TEAC Z 6000: services and restored by Russ Bakmann. Factory carton and original Service Manual incl. :toothy5: -SOLD-

AIWA AD F800: nice cassette deck with new belts installed. $125.00

Pioneer SPEC 1 pre-amplifier. 100% functional. Nice condition. Needs cleaning on some pots (scratchy). 19" rack handles included. I have the original manual. $450.00

EMOTIVA UMC-1 surround processor, preamp. Like new. Mic and original manual incl. $350.00

Thanks,

El Magnifico

Attachments

Last edited:

Nick Danger

Veteran and General Yakker
Those TEAC's would be awesome in my collection....got some sweet stuff there, EM! Should go quickly.

Retrofett

Journeyman
Tagline
---
I am going to give thanks for the fact that EM does not have a "6 months same as cash policy"

Lot of gear I would love to own.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I have nowhere near the money for even the Spec 1 so I too hope you can sell them okay.

orange

Tagline
He asked for PMs or emails with inquiries.

Tagline
---
Folks,

Nakamichi ZX 9, Nakamichi Dragon, Teac Z 5000 and Teac Z 6000 - SOLD!!!!

Pioneer Spec 1

Emotiva UMC 1

Nakamichi 600

Technics RS M65

Nakamichi ZX 7

NAD 6300

STILL AVAILABLE.

orange

Tagline
You never listed nor priced the Technics before, Carlos.

Tagline
---
You never listed nor priced the Technics before, Carlos.
Yeah, man! You are right. Sorry, I forgot that one. That piece is like new. In the box, original manual and looks like it was never played! I bought it, recorded 1 tape and put it back into the box again. Nice looking...nice sound and very rare in Silver color. This is the M 85 domestic version.

This one I can give it to you for $125.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!! + shipping.

Best,

Carlos

Attachments