ZZ Top in Concert

My wife and I saw ZZ Top last evening, the first time for both of us. They put on a great show with lots of excellent tunes. The atmosphere was electric and both the band and crowd were high energy.
Thought I'd share a few pics from the show:

clhboa

Chief Journeyman
Nice shots of one of my all time favorite bands. I've seen them 3 times. Once w/Jimmie Vaughan as the opener, another time with The Stray Cats and The Pretenders (4 row dead center for that one!) and most recently w/Aerosmith. I love Billy's between song patter. Who was the opening act?

P.S. I'm still kicking myself for passing on the chance to them on The Eliminater tour. I tried to get tickets for both the Afterburner and Recycler tours but they sold out immediately.

Acoustic said:
Great shots of a great band! Hope they played everything you wanted to hear. :thumbleft: :thumbright:
They did and then some. Billy talked about how much of an amazing experience it was to know and travel with Jimi Hendrix. They then segued into Hey Joe, totally cool :thumbleft:

clhboa said:
Who was the opening act?
A band called Wide Mouth Mason. They get a lot of FM radio play around here. They were actually pretty good. They have Big Sugar's ex-bassist with them now.