WTB - PL400 Meter

THD+N

Journeyman
I need one 400 meter. Not sure which one I need because I am 38k feet in the air! There were very early ones, then later ones if I recall.

Just thought I would throw out the request. When I get back home, I'll see which one I need.

THD+N

Journeyman
Jewell , smoked lens, but have a clear lens off of a Dixon.........50.00 Or keep your lens to run on it.
Thanks for the pix of the meters Lee. My meter has the two small screws at the bottom of the calibrated VU overlay. I am confused by the price... please clarify.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Sorry there man, FIFTY DOLLARS, and I'll ship it . If ya don't like it send it back and the money wiill be back before the meter.

THD+N

Journeyman
What a nice way of saying "Dude!! You're outta your friggin mind!! "
As you can tell, I work in corporate America... being politically correct is essential for inter-office relationships. $50 is not out of line, but more than I wanted to pay. I appreciate your effort though. Maybe we'll have something to trade down the line.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Kinda sensed that. You can throw PC out the window here. we pretty much have. I know it's hard to step into a group of people and instantly be thought of as funny when 90% wonder if that was a funny post. I thought it was immediately and got your drift. I am NOT PC, nor am I in my everyday life.