What all is included in the backplane kits?

Bradrock

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---I run with Scissors
I'm sure it's right in front of me. But I've been searching the WO site & here and can't find the BOM for these kits.
I'm wondering if a new set of output transistors are in there & also I see we want an up rated bridge rectifier. Is the BR part of the kits?

Thank you, Brad

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
Howdy.

Neither are included with the kit. I believe the kit is enough to build and install the backplanes themselves, sans wire to wire 'em up (sold separately, maybe?). Talk to Navo on the BR's.. or Joe also gives a good deal with the outputs.

I'm sure it's right in front of me. But I've been searching the WO site & here and can't find the BOM for these kits.
I'm wondering if a new set of output transistors are in there & also I see we want an up rated bridge rectifier. Is the BR part of the kits?

Thank you, Brad

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Thanks guy's. I have three amps to do . Swell 700b from Lee ( I tought you were vacationing?) with the new transistors included & two crusty Ebay 400's. Just trying to put my shopping list together, so I can start sending Joe some dough.
It will be Johnny Cash style. One piece at a time, except the control boards. I think I will try to order one assembled & two kits. It might help me to have a pro done board to refer to.

It will take a few S.S. checks from uncle Sugar to gather it all up.:) Especially if I don't stop buying more amps. I just can't help my self when I see what I feel is a steal!!:cheers:

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Yeah; the backplane kit price seeemed too cheap to include those things. I just don't want to end up with extra's , because then I'd have no choice but to buy yet another amp!!
Hell; even an extra power cord would give me good reason!!

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Yeah; the backplane kit price seeemed too cheap to include those things. I just don't want to end up with extra's , because then I'd have no choice but to buy yet another amp!!
Hell; even an extra power cord would give me good reason!!
Looks like it is time to raise prices :)

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast

Thank you, Brad
We have the 50A bridges if you want those too...

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
WOW! Thanks Joe! My printer is getting busy! I'm having a blast! I love reading & learning.

What a swell bunch here!