Welcome to Car Audio!

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Thanks for setting this sub-forum up, Jerry. I don't expect too many submissions, here, but I didn't want to take over any of Lee's threads with my posts.

Nando.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
DUDE!!!!! No thread crapping here, the original poster would have to have an attitude for that to happen!!

Excellent idea Nando, and Jer!!

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
laatsch55 said:
DUDE!!!!! No thread crapping here, the original poster would have to have an attitude for that to happen!!

Do you think I could take it a step further... say take an Elitist's approach and have Jerry retitle it "Nando's Car Audio."

Nando.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Elite-ist said:
laatsch55 said:

Do you think I could take it a step further... say take an Elitist's approach and have Jerry retitle it "Nando's Car Audio."

Nando.

Why not??

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Cool ider fellers, now I just need a car! I miss my Lincoln, lot's of room for speakers and amps :thumbleft:

My '78 had the Quadrasonic 8-track set-up, I only had one tape, Marianne Faithfull's 'Why'd ya do it' wicked tune, Why'd ya do it, why'd ya let her s**k your c**k, barbed wire pussy!! what a Goddess :thumbleft: :tongue: