WANTED: about 3 dozen SHORT RCA stereo cables (3 ft. NOT VIDEO) CHEAP...

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I used to get these things from a dollar store for years and years but I don't care to pay Walmart nearly SEVEN BUCKS for two and they are never in stock...

I used to have a boatload of them but over the years they sit there and they break without moving. Now I have a bunch of long ones and video ones but this isn't easy with short stacks of gear that have to br turned around in the cabinetry, you can't get behind it.

Bundling 6' plus cords makes it silly trying to see what goes where too. As it is I really don't have enough cables to hook up everything so the entire stack of Pioneer cassette decks, EQs and processors sits there unused in the living room...even the CT-F1250

So help me find an inexpensive source because Walmart Sucks for that.

orange

Tagline
PS Don't forget I fon't do cards nor Paypal.

orange

Tagline
I only use money orders, usually USPS as that's what the people on my old bike forum demand.

I think what I'm saying is can someone help me while I have the bread right now?

orange

Tagline
Show me where they actually have some, the one match I could find wasn't it at all.

orange

Tagline
I actually have some of those, but no, I need to connect this without miles of cabled in my way...

IMG_0066.JPG

I need short cables or it's just a bloody mess that I can't see through. The old K.I.S.S. Principle.

orange

Tagline
If I have a lot of big dongles hanging there it also gets really silly turning this back around. It weighs as much as ordinance!

orange

Tagline
There is no clearance behind that cabinet and the only way to move it is to completely unload it and it's still heavy (Thomasville, REAL furniture)! That is why I try hard not to have anything fall behind it. It doesn't move more than once every five years or so.

PS NO CASTERS ON EITHER TOWER.

orange

Tagline
I see the nickel plate ones will be 88 cents on an order of 50.

I'm not sure how they do the checkout now but that would be fine.

Its 1:31 am and I'll have to get the rest of my stuff in line as well.

orange

Tagline
I'm tapped for now but I know where to look, thank you.

NavLinear

Parts Express is a nice resource. Glad to have helped. You'll need to shoot a photo or two after you put your system together.

orange

Tagline
It's gonna be next month at this rate. Somebody on local CL had their HP printer fail that uses my carts and they are selling the two remaining tricolor XL sets at $20 each. My sister and mom's birthdays are coming in April and May and my sister was diagnosed with MS last year so I really want to make nice cards and stuff this year, like I used to before the internet got to be such an all-consuming pain.

I have one more money order to get tomorrow and pay this guy for new carts, unopened. I paid about half of what I still owed mom for the rebuilt washing machine she got me last year ($62 left) and paid off another debt to someone else who helped me go see Bob Seger, my only hopes for now are to see the Alan Parsons Live Project in early April in Boise and then see who's playing at the Western Idaho Fair.

orange

Tagline
If I get a few male-male 3.5mm stereo cables I can rig the System Remote controls (Like the Sony system) and synchronize my cassette decks. disc players and receiver. The guy that sold me the the AV set chipped in some too.

orange

Tagline
DONE! Should be here early next week!