Tubes tubes and tubes Let me know what you need

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Let me know what you are looking for, This guy had them here and there all over the place, I'll probably find more.

Anybody need a NOS set of VC4T tubes??? I know they are big bucks if you find them but I got pair for much cheaper. I'm still looking for his tube tester but I will give a money back guaranty.

Attachments

FredR

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
WTF?
You are a magician Perry. For my next illusion I will pull a tube out of my hat. Or other 3 letter word. ;)

Of course these are real. Thanks Perry.

nakdoc

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
highly biased
If Perry does not, I'm pretty sure I have many 6112s. 6550 and KT88 are different tubes. I have used quads of 6550s. I think I might have 2 7308s. Perry gets first offer since this is his thread.

mlucitt

If Perry does not, I'm pretty sure I have many 6112s. 6550 and KT88 are different tubes. I have used quads of 6550s. I think I might have 2 7308s. Perry gets first offer since this is his thread.
Thanks. You are correct, I meant to type "four 6550 / KT88" but I was too excited. Quads of KT90 / KT120 / KT150 are nice to have too.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I need a pair of 6112 tubes...got any?

Laz, I'll check later. I had all the numbers written down sitting on the end table and the wife was yapping about my electronics junk floating about so I said (Yes Dear) and tossed it. That was 4 days ago. Now I have to trudge 50 feet through the snow to the shed to see.... Thanks Laz.... :)
\
Don't worry about that bro....... I wouldn't. And, all threads are fair game for crapping.... It's the Phoenix law.

Lazarus Short

Tagline
I'm the Red Knight, by grant of the Black
Laz, I'll check later. I had all the numbers written down sitting on the end table and the wife was yapping about my electronics junk floating about so I said (Yes Dear) and tossed it. That was 4 days ago. Now I have to trudge 50 feet through the snow to the shed to see.... Thanks Laz.... :)
No hurry on my part, and happily you aren't obliged to trudge naked like Geoffrey Chaucer was in "A Knight's Tale."