Total Recall, Samsung call recorder

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
After trying to relay information collected during SEVERAL phone calls to state and federal transportation agencies, I decided to download the total recall app. Got it downloaded , went through the settings, but I still cant record phone calls. I can record from the mic, but not calls. Anybody familiar with this app?? I've gone to youtube videos, etc, still no help....

VSAT88

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
After trying to relay information collected during SEVERAL phone calls to state and federal transportation agencies, I decided to download the total recall app. Got it downloaded , went through the settings, but I still cant record phone calls. I can record from the mic, but not calls. Anybody familiar with this app?? I've gone to youtube videos, etc, still no help....
Lee, I just looked up that app "total recall ' and I do not see anything in all the reviews that say that it works at all. In fact if I read correctly there are only 21 reviews ! Please do not take this the wrong way but the reviews for the most part that I see are mostly written in non English languages. Not a good sign as far as I am concerned. I am going to find an app and test it on my S8 and let you know if that works, if it will help anyways.

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Three, four apps now and some more reading still nothing works. Samsung SO on Verizon network. I will continue the quest.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Why is that?? You'd think they would at leastdo what they say...

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
From what I am reading Lee they say that not all phones work with recording apps. However, "Call Recorder" 2017 V1.6.3-201712251903 Works with my phone. The "free" version is the worst add ridden app I have ever downloaded. The paid version is supposed to be kick ass though. Either way, that one works on my Samsung S8 Plus. None of the others would. When you go to the app store just type in "Call Recorder 2017" if you want to try it.