Tapes For Sale - 7"

Bob Boyer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
This is a huge listing so just bear with me. It will cover several posts since I can only attach ten images per post. Most of these descriptions are for a US Audiomart listing if there's no interest here, so bear with its impersonal nature, please. I'm downsizing again for several reasons and step one is getting out of reel-to-reel recording. So I'm selling a number of metal take-up reels and these reels of tape as described below. Everything in this post is in excellent condition, purchased new by me. The tapes have been recorded on no more than twice (I converted from quarter-track to half-track a year or so ago) and contain a variety of mostly rock and Americana mixes (think 70s-era progressive rock radio with some reels of newer music). Would prefer selling batches by brand to cut down on trips to the Post Office but will consider lots of three. Reasonable offers for 10 reels or more will also be considered. See the attached images - which are almost in list order - for condition of reels. Buyer(s) pays shipping and Paypal fees.

7” tapes
1 ATR MDS-36 on BASF 8” reel with matching 8” take-up reel: $30
3 ATR MDS-36 on BASF plastic reels with plastic storage boxes: $25 each
2 Quantegy 407 on BASF and Scotch plastic reels with white cardboard storage boxes: $20 each
2 RMGI LPR-35 on RMGI and Maxell plastic reels with RMGI/Scotch storage boxes: $20 each
1 Maxell UD 35-90 on Maxell reel in original box: $10
2 Ampex 641 on Ampex reels in boxes: $5 each

7” Tapes with various quarter track recordings from the 60s and 70s (would like to sell as a lot so make an offer and we’ll figure out shipping)
22 BASF 7” tapes in plastic BASF storage boxes (9 in 3-tape storage boxes): $5 each
16 Realistic Concertapes in Realistic boxes: $2each
3 Realistic Supertapes in Realistic boxes: $5 each

Attachments

Last edited: