T-Shirts...

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
I wore my PL T-shirt while on a 5-day vacation visiting family on Vancouver Island. I was hoping someone would recognize what I was wearing and say, " I have a stack of Phase Linear gear boxed up in the crawlspace that needs to go to a new home."

Nando.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
A friend who normally brings me computers just out of the blue brought me a Alesis RA-100. Not close but I've never HAD a power amp, 80 watts or 800.

MarkWComer

Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
I have a bunch of photos I took yesterday of the local car club' s car show. I posed in front of the 383 'Cuda because someone I work with loves Mopars. I like all muscle cars/collector cars, but my loyalty still lies with Buicks.

Nando.
Ah, yes! I like that car!

MarkWComer

Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
When are the WOPL shirts coming out ? I vote that Perry sends one out with every WOPL built/sold. Then I will buy one too. LOL, shit I would buy one now but the cheese factory is on strike right now.
But White Oak doesn’t have a logo.

orange

Tagline
Ah, yes! I like that car!
I miss Plymouth, Pontiac and that Chevy Malibu is also pretty sweet too, for a plain Jane 4-door...did it have a V-8 or a six? The light metallic blue is to die for.

orange

Tagline
235 cid (like Turbo-Thrift)? There are performance mods for that engine now, I didn't know that when I owned my 1968 base model Chevelle 4-door.