Stephen's WOPL Build

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
God, we're turning into a cult.....D Board cult, E1 Board cult....I can see it all now...we meet in the center of Nebraska and settle this shit once and for all!!

BlazeES

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Or you all converge on Broadway in Denver, get baked and say .... #$%^ it !

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
I experienced some discomfort in my legs the othernight while building the G board. Doc doesnt want my legs bent past 90 deg at the knee for very long. When he redid the bypass on my right leg he had to reroute the popiteal artery closer to the surface and more to the middle of the inside of the knee. That has been my problem with sitting down to build anything. Just cant do it with my legs tucked under me.
So...
.. mydarling, charming wife Jani , while I was making my rounds today, attacked the mess under my build bench. Bless her heart.
Everything will be gone through and boxed and put up in the garage where it belongs, and I'll be able to stretch my legs out under the bench and spend some quality time building .....the mancave is a mess right now..

Attachments

BlazeES

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
You should consider getting one of those variable height desk thingies Lee. They make platforms you can simply place on top of an existing desk, table or bench surface ... and they make full-on platforms that are motorized. In that way, you can do some intermediate sessions actually standing up...

https://www.upliftdesk.com/

They say sitting for prolonged periods of time is the new smoking, no matter what specific medical conditions peeps may have.