Sound Room / Man Cave

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Thank you. Everyone likes it. I'm not use to it. LOL Brought the Norman Labs in. Gonna do an experiment. They have to sit on the rug. Spikes. Think I may take a step up in DVD players. This one doesn't sound bad. The RT 707 is heavy. About to bring the Lovans.

Have to oil all the wood I have.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Well hooked up the Labs. Thinking of changing woofers. I like a flexible woofer. These are to stiff. Takes a lot to move them. Sealed box. I should have more bottom end if I remember right.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
I'm thinking of moving the Cary system back into the sound room. I miss it a great deal. My speaker fell over and hit a tube on the Cary. Now I have 1/2 amp fuse blown. Ordered the fuse. No one around here had one. Have good thoughts for me. Because if there is something wrong I'll pull the tubes and use the Carys for boat anchors. LOL

Larry

Pure_Brew

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Coffee filters
Wow that sucks! I just put my pioneer back on the bottom shelf and put the Jolida back in service. My speakers have adjustable feet that let me slide them out of harms way. I get worried about damaging something because it's all so heavy. Your also bought match octets or 2 quads. Damn shame.