socket cup for back plane PCB

Tagline
---
Are the socket cups that need to be installed to the back plane boards available at mouser? I thought it would be a good idea to assemble the back plane boards in the living room last night. Well I dropped one of these tiny socket cups into a shag carpet rug and have officially given up the search.

If I need to order them from Joe that's fine but I thought I would get them from mouser if available and pick them up so I may continue assembly.
thanks

Tagline
---
It seems there was 1 extra supplied in the kit so I have the amount I need! Wish I would have continued last night rather than searching for it haha

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
And I have had to make use of that extra one meszelf a few times, they are tiny little bastards!!

fitz43

Veteran and General Yakker
Are the socket cups that need to be installed to the back plane boards available at mouser? I thought it would be a good idea to assemble the back plane boards in the living room last night. Well I dropped one of these tiny socket cups into a shag carpet rug and have officially given up the search.

If I need to order them from Joe that's fine but I thought I would get them from mouser if available and pick them up so I may continue assembly.
thanks
Are they magnetic?