So Wat did you think about the Trumps Speech ??

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
laatsch55 said:
FF, had my head in the sand, what speech?
I was thinking the same thing, but oh yeah...

Well, he did have some good points there. But IMHO he's still an arse.

http://patdollard.com/2011/04/donald-trumps-abuse-of-eminent-domain-in-atlantic-city/

That the kinda guy you want for pres? As the infamous Chester Cheeta has been known to say "He's got loopholes in his scruples". :cyclops:

Nah.. let's keep shopping 'round. Find someone who'll actually not wuss out and use the power of the executive branch to rally the public around him, and truely.. actually.. give a crap about the public. (well something like that.. hey, I aint a politician myself!)

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I think he should work on his accent. Too under the top.

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
I would settle for someone who loved this country as much as I do and doesn't talk out of both sides of his mouth. They made fun of Reagan because he was an actor.

Larry

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Speaking of early. Can someone fix the time in this forum. It is messing me up. Or tell me how to do it. It never changed when the time changed.

Larry

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Did you go into the comtrol panel and set your account to show Eastern (your local time?

Eastern DAYLIGHT Time is 10:43 am @ posting.

Click on the tiema nd date in the bottom right and find the tab to synchronize your cl9ck, making sure the box for automatic daylight time change is enabled.

Use the NIST option, not time.windows.....

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
orange said:
Did you go into the comtrol panel and set your account to show Eastern (your local time?

Eastern DAYLIGHT Time is 10:43 am @ posting.

Click on the tiema nd date in the bottom right and find the tab to synchronize your cl9ck, making sure the box for automatic daylight time change is enabled.

Well what do I use then, AZ doesn't do daylight savings time, I'm all screwed up..... :mrgreen:

I like Trump more than buckshot Palin, hell anyone over Palin.....where's that pen clutching Dole at these days?

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
stuwee said:
orange said:

Eastern DAYLIGHT Time is 10:43 am @ posting.daylight savings time is the least of your trouble my brother

Well what do I use then, AZ doesn't do daylight savings time, I'm all screwed up..... :mrgreen:

I like Trump more than buckshot Palin, hell anyone over Palin.....where's that pen clutching Dole at these days?