So here we go again ...

BlazeES

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Creating this thread to feature stuff I'm going to sell and/or give away through my product review endeavors.

BlazeES

Tagline
---
This puppy is a year old and had an original MSRP of $1399.99 for the soundbar and wireless sub.

Here's the details. It's the TOTL 2018 model and has been replaced by a new offering for 2019.

https://www.lg.com/us/home-audio/lg-SK10Y-sound-bar

I added the wireless rear surround speakers out of pocket, to do justice to a whole surround review. The original system didn't include them.

The model number of the rear, wireless surrounds is SPK8-S.

If someone needs a super powerful surround bar system to go with their big screen flat panel - this is solid unit.

The sound bar itself is nearly 58 inches in length and weighs over 16 pounds. It's a big boy!

Buyer pays shipping and $250 for the whole kit and caboodle. So this is a screamin' deal.

I have access to corporate rates for UPS Ground - so that's an option - or you can set up a pre-printed label from your end.

I have all the original boxes too.

large01.jpg

1558566080841.png

Last edited:

BlazeES

Tagline
---
Left it up here for visibility and to offer a deal - with zero interest - but didn't put much effort into offering it up anywhere else. It found a new home quickly once I changed direction. Didn't want to leave this thread open ended on the sound bar. ;)