Shout out from MN

MusicSteve

Journeyman
Tagline
Always Thinking Outside The Box.
Hi Everybody
Been on the site for a wile. I bought a bunch of kits from Joe.
I collated a Bunch of Phase Linear 400II and than the some 700II. I also picked up some pioneer SX- receiver, Integrated Amps (The best receivers is my SX-1250) And I also have bunch of other Pioneers and Kenwood gear.

So I was going to be a "Collector" years ago and I found out "That you need a lot of ROOM" and w all my other hobby's I just ran out of room and time and other hobby also takes up space so I no longer been a collecting years ago and the good news is Wow! Theirs a bigger demand for the older gear now but still have my eyes open.

I just Retired and I have been working in the Machine Building Industries and worked on all kinds of Industrial Machines from Medical, Food and others w AB Plc, Servo drives, Motors Robots, Laser Welders, Pneumatics and all kinds of other Equipment and related input and outputs and using MTW.
Its been a up and down Industries and w bad Economy's over the years and than layoffs (I had to be flexible to say in this field) I started getting back into this hobby 2-years ago.

I been on the forum for a while and its a New year so better late than never. It's been fun so far, their a lot of fun and knowable People here. :)
Just to let you know I'm not the greatest speller, :confused: so I hope you can be easy on me ;)

Best Wishes

Steve

gene french

Veteran and General Yakker
guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
Hi Everybody
Been on the site for a wile. I bought a bunch of kits from Joe.
I collated a Bunch of Phase Linear 400II and than the some 700II. I also picked up some pioneer SX- receiver, Integrated Amps (The best receivers is my SX-1250) And I also have bunch of other Pioneers and Kenwood gear.

So I was going to be a "Collector" years ago and I found out "That you need a lot of ROOM" and w all my other hobby's I just ran out of room and time and other hobby also takes up space so I no longer been a collecting years ago and the good news is Wow! Theirs a bigger demand for the older gear now but still have my eyes open.

I just Retired and I have been working in the Machine Building Industries and worked on all kinds of Industrial Machines from Medical, Food and others w AB Plc, Servo drives, Motors Robots, Laser Welders, Pneumatics and all kinds of other Equipment and related input and outputs and using MTW.
Its been a up and down Industries and w bad Economy's over the years and than layoffs (I had to be flexible to say in this field) I started getting back into this hobby 2-years ago.

I been on the forum for a while and its a New year so better late than never. It's been fun so far, their a lot of fun and knowable People here. :)
Just to let you know I'm not the greatest speller, :confused: so I hope you can be easy on me ;)

Best Wishes

Steve
i appreciate your encouragement...
and i enjoy your posts!!!
happy new year!!!