Ron, did you know of this band and their singer?

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
No I am not familiar with that band and it's unfortunate what happened. Way to young to go, its hard for me to understand why people choose to end their lives over reasons that may seem silly to most people. Take Robin Williams for instance... dude had the World by the balls and just ups and decides to kill himself? I took psychology but there is no answers for irrational thinking that the person feels is not irrational

MarkWComer

Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
I took psychology but there is no answers for irrational thinking that the person feels is not irrational
My mom was schizophrenic. I have a nephew who inherited the trait, and another who is bipolar.

Very difficult to break through psychoses, makes family life difficult, to say the least. The schizophrenic nephew attempted suicide three times, the bipolar one has periods of outrageous mania and is tough to handle.

And I was the acid head of the family. I’m just unusually strange with a twisted viewpoint...

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Ron, Robin killed himself because he had a cognitive brain disorder that was robbing him of being who he was, more or less and I guess to an ego like his with such incredible wit, that was too much and he left on his own terms.