RIP

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Whitney Housan died @ 48 years old yesterday in a Beverly Hills Hilton @ 4 PM. They tried CPR. I have a feeling it will be an OD from reports.

Larry

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
My wife and I were talking. She said something and I told her this. If you are taught right from wrong as a child. If you go down a certain path you know it is not good. So you do more to not feel that way. It will consume you. It is not good. I ran for along time. Was not a pretty picture. I look back and do not understand how I lived that way.

People are blaming Bobby Brown. As an adult you have the mind to say no. At some point you have to accept responsibility for you actions. I am sad. Not because of who she was ; but because of how she dealt with life. So sad.

Larry

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
A lot of people in my age range are dying of late.

I may not be freakin on stuff other than a poor diet and I'm not famous but

Man, that's still a big bummer

Yeah, I'll second Jackson Browne,

"That girl could sing"

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Kinda makes ya wonder what drives a person to be a star. Is it some little character flaw that demands adulation on a grand scale?? And once that notoriety is reached, is it not all they hoped or more or just plain freaky?

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
R.I.P. Girlfriend, I liked some of her stuff, I have some kickass remixes of some of her songs from the 80's, played some last night, great set of pipes.

I know some folks in the biz, she was drugging long before she met Bobby, he was probably the one who got her into crack tho, a hard thing to kick when you have all that money, very sad...

Pure_Brew

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Coffee filters
speakerman1 said:
My wife and I were talking. She said something and I told her this. If you are taught right from wrong as a child. If you go down a certain path you know it is not good. So you do more to not feel that way. It will consume you. It is not good. I ran for along time. Was not a pretty picture. I look back and do not understand how I lived that way.

People are blaming Bobby Brown. As an adult you have the mind to say no. At some point you have to accept responsibility for you actions. I am sad. Not because of who she was ; but because of how she dealt with life. So sad.

Larry
Your words hit close to home. Thank you for sharing that.

stereorob

Journeyman
Tagline
---
that really is some sad shit man. never much a fan of her music eather but she had a voice that could break glass. its always sad to see a musician i remember as a kid growing up succum to a life of fame. seems like alot of the stars from the 80s and early 1990s are starting to drop like flys.

rip whitney.