Right channel cutting out on my WOPL Clair 700

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Brother Ron, Seems like Santa(s) thinks you've been a good boy this year. After hearing about what you wanted, he decided to bring you a New Dual Mono G1 White Oak Control Board, AND a new set of the White Oak 700 Series II Meter Boards, shipping both ways, an Elf is giving up free labor, and anything else that is needed to get your beloved Sabbatha up and running and a "pair of panties in a pine tree"..... Merry Christmas bro......

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
I am thankful for Santa(s) looking out for me!! You guys are the reason I even have this amp in reality and that goes for the couple I have had since I joined this board. Sabbitha is the ultimate creation and I sincerely thank you so much for her

Merry Christmas to all also!!!

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
I need to do an overdue update here. Perry put all the goodies in that folks here helped with including the G1 board, WO meter boards, new pots, a new DCP, knobs etc...

The G1 board sounds really nice and I love the look of Joe's meters. Perry really busted his ass to get this all done quickly. I was going through some shit during the time he had it and even still going through some crap but the amp puts the same big shit eating grin on my face as it did when Perry did the first iteration with the Rev E board

Health issues are making me depressed so I am not on as much as I used to be and I go into these funks where I don't even want to leave the house let alone get online but I am getting there slowly again

Again, thank you my anonymous Phoenix brothers who made this happen and Perry, thank you for the beautiful work you do!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post should be a lot longer but some things can't be adequately conveyed just through just text. Even now my mind is going blank because there is so much I want to say so I will just end this post here

Thank you Phoenix!!!!!!!

stetter

Journeyman
WOW, this is one of the reasons I love this forum. You guys put a smile on my face and a tear in my eye. I also read for the Phase linear info but the other life shit going on sure is fun.

Wheel-right

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Man, Ya shoulda been here yesterday
I need to do an overdue update here. Perry put all the goodies in that folks here helped with including the G1 board, WO meter boards, new pots, a new DCP, knobs etc...

The G1 board sounds really nice and I love the look of Joe's meters. Perry really busted his ass to get this all done quickly. I was going through some shit during the time he had it and even still going through some crap but the amp puts the same big shit eating grin on my face as it did when Perry did the first iteration with the Rev E board

Health issues are making me depressed so I am not on as much as I used to be and I go into these funks where I don't even want to leave the house let alone get online but I am getting there slowly again

Again, thank you my anonymous Phoenix brothers who made this happen and Perry, thank you for the beautiful work you do!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post should be a lot longer but some things can't be adequately conveyed just through just text. Even now my mind is going blank because there is so much I want to say so I will just end this post here

Thank you Phoenix!!!!!!!
Hang in there and keep fighting, everyday is a battle but you can do it.