Reservoir Capacitor Group Buy II

998vin

New Around These Parts
Tagline
---
Thanks Nav and laatsch55,whatever makes it easier for you to send the Caps is great.I have been just lurking on the side for the past months.I have been enjoying the different builds, I will start one myself on a much used and abused 700B that I purchased awhile back mainly for the transformer as a spare for my home 700B.I have owned this one since early in the 1980's,only broken it once or twice.

998vin

New Around These Parts
Tagline
---
laatsch55
Rime to White Oak that puppy.

Hi ,I don't understand what this says.I know that White Oak produce the updated circuit designs and boards .What I don't get is Rime...A coating of ice, as on grass and trees, formed when extremely cold water droplets freeze almost instantly on a cold surface.
What am I missing here?

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
That was a typographical error in my typing ( for which I am famous). It was meant as "Time to White Oak that amp",

NSW....New South Wales.....

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
It's also known as having to look at the keyboard when typng so ya don't see what comes up on the screen until two sentences later, then it's like....fuck it....

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
Hi Dennis
Put me down for 4 please
How many more do you need?
Glen - Glad you found the thread. I thought it was in the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum but what do I know? I'll add you to the list. We have to purchase these in multiples of 20. Last go around I didn't know that but I went with 60 to have a few extra for those on the fence or not yet at the site and all worked out. I'll PM you when we are a go.

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
Hi Dennis
Put me down for 4 please
How many more do you need?
Glen - Glad you found the thread. I thought it was in the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum but what do I know? I'll add you to the list. We have to purchase these in multiples of 20. Last go around I didn't know that but I went with 60 to have a few extra for those on the fence or not yet at the site and all worked out. I'll PM you when we are a go.