Prince is at it again.......

Acoustic

New Around These Parts
It's ashame that this happens to very talented people. Not to overgeneralize but when celebs and musicians live in a bubble world of yes people, that is one of the factors that make former successful musicians lose there objectivity and put out mediocre albums.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Acoustic said:
It's ashame that this happens to very talented people. Not to overgeneralize but when celebs and musicians live in a bubble world of yes people, that is one of the factors that make former successful musicians lose there objectivity and put out mediocre albums.
well said andy, and so true, :cheers:

elroy

New Around These Parts
I watched a clip of him playin his guitar with tom petty at a rock and roll hall of fame gig, and I was surprised, I didnt know that he play like that, he was fricken good.

elroy said:
I watched a clip of him playin his guitar with tom petty at a rock and roll hall of fame gig, and I was surprised, I didnt know that he play like that, he was fricken good.

Prince is an awesome guitar player. Will make a lot of other popular guitar players just look "ok" when next to him. I wished I could have caught him around the 1999/Purple Rain days. Legendary shows.