PL 400 For Sale

Tagline
Born and Raised In The 700 Watt Club.
I am selling two amps. From the FIRST picture: the two amps in the middle to be precise. Here in THIS post is a perfectly working PL 400. Yeah I know everybody has one, so they are probably a dime a dozen, but I have upgraded to two PL 700B's. So this little brother I have no use for, and is the only reason I am selling it. This particular PL 400, was revamped by Ed Blackwood. I have had it three months. I still have the description of what he did to it. As follows verbatim:

-Installed newer MJ15024 output transistors.
-Bulk caps have been checked for value and leakage
-10 new Nichion caps were installed on the PC board
-8 new panel lamps installed on original lamp board
-2 new RCA jacks installed
-16 new mica insulators were installed
-32 new #6 x 5/8" screws were installed on the output and driver transistors
-2 additional .33uf bypass caps have been installed as a matter of course to prevent any oscillations

-1 new WOAPL water crystal blue LED board was bought assembled, and installed by me. The original Ed fixed board is included.

Cosmetically, this is almost perfect. A nick in a heat-sink fin, or scuff on a faceplate bolt wouldn't really register for ME. But I will call it out anyway to be precise. Please PM me if interested, and I will discuss any other questions further. If there isn't an interest; I will put it out there on a trading site.
Thanks for the time fella's!

IMG_0065.jpg IMG_0005.jpg IMG_0008.jpg IMG_0009.jpg IMG_0006.jpg