Pioneercollector/Shaun FINALLY got a REAL PIONEER TT!

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Shaun got one at a reasonable price considering the last one I saw advertised on CAM sold for $2500.

Nando.

Last edited:

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
His wife can still be happy, knowing what a bargain finder he is! :thumbright:

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Shaun is doing what I have been doing for a few years, and selling a few other components to finance a more superior component. Today, I sold a Pioneer A-8 integrated amplifier for $175. I didn't have any good pictures of the A-8 before I sold it. I took one picture of it, hastily, before handing it off to the buyer. I let the buyer test it for a week before taking payment.

Nando.

Tagline
A clear conscience is actually a bad memory.
Hi Everyone! Sorry, so absorbed in the hunting of a decent TT i haven't been here for ages!

Thank you for all of your comments, It was a long hard search, usually ending up with the TT i was after being sold before i had all the cash, or the seller changing his / her mind....:sad7:

This time i just went for it!!

And yes my first task, after building a new shelf as this thing is a bit of a beast, is to change the cart! Either for the Ortofon V30, or i have an unopened Shure M97xe....

Mrs PC is happy with the purchase, but i am not sure that she fully appreciates how big this thing is:eek:

Just counting down the days until it is shipped from Germany!

Have fun all

PC

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Shaun is doing what I have been doing for a few years, and selling a few other components to finance a more superior component. Today, I sold a Pioneer A-8 integrated amplifier for $175. I didn't have any good pictures of the A-8 before I sold it. I took one picture of it, hastily, before handing it off to the buyer. I let the buyer test it for a week before taking payment.

Nando.
I'd have taken that, Nando but I was already into getting my bike projects lined up for the year:
PROFILE.jpg Rollfast 51.jpg 1966 Huffy frame.jpg

Attachments

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars

Nando.
I had one of those many years ago, got it at a pawn shop on Monroe Ave in Rochester for $20. It was decent until I blew the right channel somehow then it went into the garbage