Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Seattle hot spot "The Shop"

Attachments

Bob Boyer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Have not heard of the place - I wonder if they're restoring to "trailer-queen" status or something that's actaually usable in its intended habitat? There's a variety of cars there, for sure.

J!m

Tagline
BOT
That Shamel is interesting. Some early land cruisers too.

I’ve never heard of these guys either but it seems companies crop up and sell some overcrestored trucks and then evaporate. I don’t know if this is one of them or not.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
The shop is where rich guys store their prized possessions. A huge garage with double high storage of cars. When you want to take your dream machine out, you call ahead and they will unrack it for you and put it in the front. They also have about 5 bays with lifts that you can have access to with your membership for working on your car. A lot of Porsche vehicles in this garage...

Bob Boyer

Tagline
---
We've got a couple of places like that around here - only it's one rich guy's collection per building. There a bunch of very rare Mopars up near Tellico Plains back in a nice metal building on an old guy's property. Hard to find but my brother-in-law knows the guy. Used to work on a bunch of those cars. Hemi and 440 Superbirds, Chargers, that kind of stuff.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
They had quite a collection of muscle cars in the collections too. A bunch of Camaro SS, a few Chevelle SS, bunches of Mustangs, 2 or 3 Shelby's. Something for everyone.