phase linear parts

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
mine is type 2 with 0db on left. How do you reach Lee or Perry? I'm new to this site and saw a response from wpol that says they rebuild the back end. My amp is stellar performer, and I am trying to keep it oem.

If memory serves me, the switches are the same, it just depends on how you connect the 3 wires. One way it bypasses the resistor on the light board, and the other way it channels the signal through the resistor.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Mine is completely missing... If'n you have an extra one kickin' around, layin' in your parts bin. or holding up a leg on your couch.

I didn't hear back from either of you about the attenuation switches so I offered them up.... They are no longer available.

mlucitt

Rats, I was offline for a week and now no more attenuation switches...
I thought message #13 was good enough to place a switch on hold, I guess I need to be a bit more forceful next time.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
You did have a hold on the switch. I waited a week to hear back from you and didn't. As for the new guy...... never mind.

My settings for my account here allow me to be emailed if somebody wants to get ahold of me..... How's about yours???