---
Just saw this eBay listing for a reconditioned 400-ll
they include the invoice and parts used

I cannot understand the reasoning behind the different output choices
this also begs to answer what the word reconditioned defines

9E6B78B5-12F3-4221-AA02-A307AB1D7DE8.png

wattsabundant

Chief Journeyman
Apparently it is a quasi comp version. They used MJ15024's as drivers and 21194's for outputs. I had to learn the hard way to use the RCA 410's for drivers on quasi comps. If the tech looked close he'd likely find the amp is oscillating. No mention of doing load share test, current limit, frequency response, offset, THD, ripple on DC caps. Stock series II displays almost always have open coupling caps. Same for C111 on the driver board that causes poor low frequency response.

grapplesaw

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Apparently it is a quasi comp version. They used MJ15024's as drivers and 21194's for outputs. I had to learn the hard way to use the RCA 410's for drivers on quasi comps. If the tech looked close he'd likely find the amp is oscillating. No mention of doing load share test, current limit, frequency response, offset, THD, ripple on DC caps. Stock series II displays almost always have open coupling caps. Same for C111 on the driver board that causes poor low frequency response.
Well there you go Don this amp a fully reconditioned pile of ??????. Really gets me when people state things that may not be as stated

just look all the outputs on the bill are shown as NPN. I don’t know how it even turns on.