Peavey 12" monitor model 1245-believe it WORKS-AS IS

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Cabinet is good shape, likely been rained on as it was in the yard at the same junk mall I got the 15" woofer I mentioned in another sale post. I DO believe a guitarist friend looked it over for me...still cheap, no signs of damage to the cabinet I can find offhand other than it's faded some and the serial tag has a tear away from the numbers.

Definitely a freight item in my mind and since it's so heavy and I've never sent one this massive I woould appreciate some packing tips or I will pave it packed professionally at extra charge.

OK...here's the price.

Does

$25 sound fair?

YOU ARRANGE THE SHIPPING METHOD

Attachments

rtp_burnsville

Chief Journeyman
Hi Steven,

If the speaker basket is toast the Black Widow series speakers from Peavey have a field replaceable basket assembly available for most models. FWIW: The BW series of speakers was aimed for the market space originally held by JBL, EV, etc.... Most can handle a good amount of power, but to me they have a sound of their own. Some swear by them, others at them.... I owned one of the very first BW 15 inch speakers back in 77-78.

Robert

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
It's deemed surplus. If you want it, get it. You can fix it as well, which would probably help somebody. I need room and money, though I completely understand and appreciate the help :)