Ozzy's infected hand requires more surgery, remainder of the tour canceled...

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
It's his last full tour anyway, he was planning on only doing stuff now and then but he's retiring, like Bob Seger.

I'm still hoping to see his first and only show in Idaho on Jan. 31.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...xplained/ar-BBP4D9g?li=BBnbfcL&OCID=CALHeader

The doctors said it was a series of staph infections that he apparently got from shaking someone's hand. There were three sites infected and his thumb and middle finger were affected most (okay, I'm sure that for Ozzy that would be a problem)...

Seriously, he's lucky to have a hand, much less still be able to say f---ing a lot.

Tagline
---
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...xplained/ar-BBP4D9g?li=BBnbfcL&OCID=CALHeader

The doctors said it was a series of staph infections that he apparently got from shaking someone's hand. There were three sites infected and his thumb and middle finger were affected most (okay, I'm sure that for Ozzy that would be a problem)...

Seriously, he's lucky to have a hand, much less still be able to say f---ing a lot.
Howie Mandel might be a germophobe, (he can tolerate fist bumps) but he might just have an idea that's headed in the right direction.

You see, they gloss over something - the resistance of any particular strain to anti-biotics.
MRSA is methecillin resistant staphylococcus aureus.
There is an unseen war going on, in and on everyone's body - as various staph strains slug it out and keep each other in check.
When a new strain gets into the mix and both the body's defenses and other strains can't beat it back - then there's problems.
I got hit with that back in 2004. MRSA
FIVE WEEKS of alternating powerful intravenous antiobiotics - so NO strain would build up a resistance. In isolation protocol.
(but NOT a complete isolation room)

Last edited:

Lazarus Short

Tagline
I'm the Red Knight, by grant of the Black
A crazy lifestyle, drugs, booze, smoking and the like all break down resistance to hostile micro-orgaisms.