Other laatch

laatsch84

Journeyman
laatsch55 said:
So, got any music in the house or do you sing to youself all day??
You should know that squidly sings to me all day...but yes we have an awesome stereo system that you built haha but my husband doesn't let me touch it and we are missing outlets to plug it in...sad sad day

laatsch84

Journeyman
Elite-ist said:
laatsch84 said:
Why such a warm welcome!!!!! And here he has been telling me what trash-talking guys you all are :) And Nando....I did have the lucky rod, but my pops was getting upset by me outfishing him so he broke the reel :)
Well, it was wildly rumoured, throughout the internet, how all the bad-a**es ended up forming this forum. See... I can't even spell bad-a**es- that's how shy we really are. Your pops is as kind-hearted as it gets. In oil-slang, what do you call a well that initially shows good promise and lots of pressure, but soon fizzles out? I can't explain his justification in breaking the fishing reel, but I do know he can blow up amplifiers real good.

Nando.
to answer the question it would be called a bollock...lol...and not only amplifiers, screwdrivers too...but he actually did me proud doing the unexpected and Laatschriging a unit to run when all hope was lost and the happy dance was great to boot

laatsch84

Journeyman
laatsch55 said:
Your husband is having hell at the Big Mac.
only cause I'm not there...doncha know I'm his lucky charm...and it's good he's away for the day cause I gotta secret he can't know about till tomorrow and he keeps looking for the dang Spring bunny basket lol

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Sneaky critter is't he?? Sooooooo........... that's why you didn't pitch a fit when i called him out eh??

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Just talked to him, if he's gonna make it back i got to go help him. The Big Mac has ate my lunch at times. Later Hussy.