OK The Funs Over

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
We have been lucky here in Ludafisk Land not much real cold weather an no real Snow,,,but that going to end tonite,,3-6" heading our way,,,,,F----- this crap now i have to put up with this til next F---in June,,,,Time to Put the Whale in hibernation for the winter,,,but Sluggos ready to go

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
So the Three Musketeers of the Great White North are gonna be socked in for a spell?? Awwww....stock up on your most needed supplies boys, you know....Depends undergarmets....Crack Cocaine, don't forget a spare pipe or two and that brillo stuff you use it with....speaking of Brillo, get a couple nappy headed ho's :mrgreen:

Stay warm, Rex and I will be hoggin' the heat and sunshine out here :toothy8: :toothy4: :violent3: :toothy4: :toothy8:

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
stuwee said:
So the Three Musketeers of the Great White North are gonna be socked in for a spell?? Awwww....stock up on your most needed supplies boys, you know....Depends undergarmets....Crack Cocaine, don't forget a spare pipe or two and that brillo stuff you use it with....speaking of Brillo, get a couple nappy headed ho's :mrgreen:

Stay warm, Rex and I will be hoggin' the heat and sunshine out here :toothy8: :toothy4: :violent3: :toothy4: :toothy8:
Your a Real Funny Guy,,,remind me as soon n as the snow melts next July to drive out west and Kick your Skinny Ass :boxing:

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I dunno, sounds like Noogie Patrol time to me...

rtp_burnsville

Chief Journeyman
+1 on what FF stated.... Just plowed about 5 inches of the white crap out of the drive. Can't wait to retire and move most anyplace else.

Robert