Ok, so what do I do here with these Denons?

What should 'e do with those Denon MG-X's?

• Put them under his bed at night, wishing for the "tape fairy"?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give them to ME.... NOW...

• Screw it.... go put some cool tunes on 'em and enjoy

• Total voters

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
(figured this was a cool way to test out the poll functionality... )

So I got in a couple of MG-X's today. All shrink wrapped and in a two pack deal. Now I'm debating on what to do with 'em...

Care to help me out? :mrgreen:

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Web Police said:
My accountant has authorized me to tell you to keep em and use em. :mrgreen:
Your accountant looks like a puppy :roll:

I voted for a Travelin' tape, my copies of the super Denon's had mixed results, the Teac has trouble dialing in the bias but, mine were used, so who knows what they went through before me :dontknow:

FYI, stu is starting a travelin' tape next week, it's a BlackWatch 4040, since most of us have used this tape to good effect on our decks, it'll be going to Broons with the Creek/AKG care package :evil2:

sorry for jumping the gun, you know me hehe :hippy2:

jbeckva

Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
I am leaning towards a traveling tape. I think too I'd like to include some of these suprisingly good RatShack SHD 110's.. Getting ready to plop another in and get some good jazzy stuff on it..

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
jbeckva said:
I am leaning towards a traveling tape. I think too I'd like to include some of these suprisingly good RatShack SHD 110's.. Getting ready to plop another in and get some good jazzy stuff on it..
you dawg Jerry, those Steely Dan RatShacks ya sent me...over the Moon..... :happy9:
what sweet sounds, you kill me with your style dude :glasses10:

stu

Maybe a TT section? no rules, free for all tape it up :kermit: :iroc: if there's room fill it.... :icescream:

jbeckva

Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
stuwee said:
Maybe a TT section? no rules, free for all tape it up :kermit: :iroc: if there's room fill it.... :icescream:
Well I cracked 'em open just not 10 minutes ago. Not too bad, but I think I've heard better than the MG-X's.

In any case, yeah... I'd like to get going a TT section or at least something there. Hmmm.. but you know what... and this is JUST an idea that popped into my head.. (and I'm going to continue this in another thread because it's something to consider for everyone and needs it's own topic.. )

View new post about TT "idear" here...

Traveling Tape RING