Nick Danger, Intermountain Man Of Cassettes!

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
An excellent trader who doesn't dress like 1967, drive an actual WORKING Triumph, has rarely uttered, "Shag me, baby!" and doesn't likely know Madonna, as far as I know.

Probably a very good thing! :laughing1:

Thank you very much for the diverse and very useful selection of cassettes you sold me, as well as the Napa Valley shelving unit.

Pictures this evening!

Nick Danger

An excellent trader who doesn't dress like 1967, drive an actual WORKING Triumph, has rarely uttered, "Shag me, baby!" and doesn't likely know Madonna, as far as I know.

Probably a very good thing! :laughing1:

Thank you very much for the diverse and very useful selection of cassettes you sold me, as well as the Napa Valley shelving unit.

Pictures this evening!
Appreciate the tape going to a good home!

orange

Tagline
RUST TREK III-The Search For Wrappers!

TRES UR.jpg UR BACKS.jpg

orange

Tagline
Your packing of the CT-F750 I recently bought was excellent and the deck arrived exactly broken as it was sent :)

(It was supposed to be that way)

Now I need to study the manual and see if I can finally learn to belt my silver Pioneers...I will, believe me. I have a lot more free time.

Nick Danger

Your packing of the CT-F750 I recently bought was excellent and the deck arrived exactly broken as it was sent :)

(It was supposed to be that way)

Now I need to study the manual and see if I can finally learn to belt my silver Pioneers...I will, believe me. I have a lot more free time.
Thanks again, Steven! Your A 2340 will be packed up shortly and headed your way soon.........

orange

Tagline
I got my Niles Audio TSB-3 tape switch yesterday and it's pretty neat! I will do a review of it later today.

Thank you, Doug!

orange

Tagline
Nice! And I've got three 1978-80 and a 1983 LN as well.