Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Nice, Nice, Nice.

Did I say Cannes?

I MEANT Nice.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Woof! Whats up with the headshell being canted to the right?

Really nice score there Larry! Love those old MicroSeikie's, you mentioned a Shure cart in the other thread, what is that one?

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
It is a Shure M97xE. It has gotten very good reviews for the price. Jico makes an upgraded stylus for it. I may try it. It is another 120.00. Would have as much in the cart as I do the table.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
OK you TT heads you. I need help. I have searched for hours for a manual. Don't tell me the usual places. I did find some info. Micro didn't make their own tone arms. It looks like a Grace 727 or a Universe 2002. I found a Dutch Grace manual. LOL Lot of help. No Universe Manual. Where can I find them?

Larry

PS I can't even find a DQ-44 manual.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
The Grace you probably have on it, isn't all that hard to set up..or do you just want the manual to have handy? Older tonearms are pretty intuitive to set up with a protractor and stylus gauge. Do you know which Grace it is?

I'd look for a nice Shure V15 III or IV for that arm, and upgrade the stylus with a Jico, you'll love the sound and the way it tracks :thumbleft: or shell out some big bucks on a Grace F9 :thumbright: :thumbright:

speakerman1

Tagline
Ho Gamve
Micro didn't build their arms. Which Micro is the question? Should I go with a different Micro arm. I have found so many different things on micros. Just no manual. LOL It also looks like a universum F2002.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
No they aren't but I like the arm. Also found out Jelco built some of the arms. I think it looks like a Jelco 215. Alot of people built the arms and NEC built some of the tables.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
You wouldn't believe what I paid for it. Take guess and don't cheat and google it. LOL I can't remember which grace it looks like. I didn't pay what it says. I did the OBO route. You never know if you don't ask. I haven't looked up the Pioneer cart.

Larry

Larry