new to the site

K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline
square body cause I dint want a plastic 4x4
I just joined this great site filled with great info and look forward to do a lot of learning

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Welcome Brother!!! I had a few K5's back in the 80s, tailgates just rusted and fell off... in fact most of the body would fall off but man, great in the woods!

What kind of audio equipment are you running? We love Phase LInear here but all brands are welcome and appreciated. Even Perry's Kenner Close 'n Play record player LMAO!!!

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Great to hear you joined up. We look forward to hearing more about what brought you here and your hobbies and audio interests.

Nando.

K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline
I have a lot of brands set up in a multi function system I have a 90s yamaha tape deck dose not see much use a heathkit ap 1615 preamp aa 1640 power amp needs work kenwood km991 power amp home brew speakers ok onkyo t4055 tuner ps2 ps3 magnavox dvd/vcr pioneer rg1 needs work radioshack dual 15 band eq I would love to add a ballz to the wall WOPL 700b or 700ii to my collection one day

K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline
my interests besides audio are mechanics and offroading all of these are bad seeing as I am legally blind and can not drive or fix things my self it is like forbidden love.

Lazarus Short

Tagline
I'm the Red Knight, by grant of the Black
Ye Red Knight doth bid thee welcome! Ye are now in league with goodly squires who have princely skills in restoring the honor of thy audio gear. Well, advise at least, if that be enough...

NavLinear

Welcome K-5 to our world. A bit twisted at times butt a lot of fun. Here's a Nav welcome babe - Beverly. She can solder and read schematics so if you need some help...

Attachments

K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I'm seeing stars, Navo, there could be something wrong with my vision.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
my interests besides audio are mechanics and offroading all of these are bad seeing as I am legally blind and can not drive or fix things my self it is like forbidden love.
OMFG!! Dude, post of the week!!!! :thumbright:!!!!!!! Huge fan of the K-5's, welcome to our badass batshit crazy forums, all are welcome, you aren't to far from me, you and yours are welcome to hear some Martin Logans anytime :D