New System

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
I'm considering building a new system for my living room. It has been in the back of my mind for awhile now. I don't know if I want another Creek system or not. It has to look good. Creek has went with a dual mono block amp Or should I do A B&O set up. I have always liked their sound and looks. With the Creek I don't pay retail. I don't know. I know my wife would freak if she walked in and there stood a rack. It would look good by my fireplace. Or should I just move the Creek into the living room. It is just in the living room I want a very nice show piece. I have vaulted ceiling in my living room. I wonder how the Epos would sound. With that much room. There are no pawn shops here. I wouldn't mind a Mac system either.

What do you guys think I should do. This would be a sneak project. After it is done. Not much can be said. LOL She just won't talk to me for days. LOL

Larry

gamve

Journeyman
I'm just going through the same at home. I want to set up a lounge system so I can watch some laser discs VHS and DVD music videos with a decent sound system attached. My room is small and odd shaped so I am going to use my Lenehan ML1+ speakers with a pair of Lenehan subwoffers I just brought. These subbies are 12" x 12" 12" with a Peerless 10" long throw woofer and 300W plate amps. Amp will be my Sansui AU-X1 which some of you guys will know from TH. This system should sound great.
I will need to build a new rack setup to hold the TV and all the other gear as I would still like a TT CD and cassette deck as well as the VCR Laser disc PS3 set top box. This ain't gunna be easy as there is not much room
Lots of luck with yours larry.